As you’re trying to sign up preschool student, we’re going to offer 17 ways to make money in your preschool NOW to help to bring in extra money (and momentum and confidence) while you’re marketing.
These are things that preschool owner Valerie David from Tantalizing Minds Academy Online currently does or has done to get enrollment or to simply have extra cash flow until things got rolling.
- Offer a Parent’s Night Out once or twice a month
- Offer a craft class and charge for supplies (morning, afternoon, evening, weekend)
- Offer a Saturday morning class in your home or at a park Offer a Mother’s Morning Out (once a week, twice a month, monthly) Create theme weeks for the summer months for a variety of ages or stick with preschool age and charge per weekly theme
- Go to local businesses and ask if you can leave your card or flyer and ask for theirs as well
- You can offer a free class or just charge regular price but this gives the parents a chance to get to know you and your environment.
- Invite parents to a private Facebook group where you read books (we personally do bedtime stories), do science experiments, demonstrate crafts, etc. Parents need to feel comfortable with you and their child really needs to have a chance to get to know you before they start paying.
- Dress up and be silly (play a simple game or sing a song)
- Do a mini yoga or movement class
- Do a mini lesson (like 3-5mins)
- Have a live puppet show
- Find out silly holidays and celebrate them
- Provide a kids cooking class (we charge $8 per household)
- Send out monthly craft bags/boxes
- Create printables on teachers pay teachers
- Take the kids on online field trips. Go out and explore with them. Take them to the park, a lake, a grocery store, etc.
- Partner with local preschools/daycares – give them access to your online videos
We hope that by using any of these 17 ways to make money in your preschool, you’ll be able to keep your dream alive as you continue to sign up preschool students.