We hope you enjoy reading through these examples of mottos and mission statements so you can create your own motto and mission statement for your preschool.
OUR PRESCHOOL MOTTO
- Learning with love and laughter
- See 101 other examples of preschool mottos
OUR PRESCHOOL MISSION STATEMENT
If you want your child to make friends, be prepared for Kindergarten, and develop a love of learning that will last a lifetime, you’ve come to the right place! Our preschool is the highest-rated preschool (150+ 5-star reviews) in the valley. Our premier private school offers exceptional education to children ages 3-5 (and 3-8 at summer camp). We feature small class sizes for maximum 1-on-1 learning, fun hands-on activities to make learning fun, and a “whole child” curriculum that helps develop your child’s social, emotional, physical, language, and cognitive skills.
- Build a love of learning through fun, hands-on, developmentally appropriate curriculum and activities.
- Prepare preschoolers to be more than ready for Kindergarten in their social, emotional, physical, language, and cognitive development.
- Support children during summer camp so they don’t lose their achievement gains made during the previous school year.
- Exceed expectations by improving our program every year and continuing to meet all 10 of NAEYC’s 10 Standards for High Quality Preschool Programs.
- Strengthen families by including them in fun family events as well as supporting them in their parenting and educational goals.
- Improve our community by offering a convenient, affordable, premier option for our children’s first schooling experience.
EXAMPLES OF OTHER MISSION STATEMENTS
- Orange County Early Childhood
- Palomar College Early Childhood Education Lab
- The Garden Preschool
- Prestige Preschool Academy
- The Preschool Place & Kindergarten