There is only one way to make people choose your online preschool… and it has nothing to do with your tuition prices! The secret is to add value, and this post shows you how to do it!
The bare minimum that you should offer your preschool families is preschool classes—that hour a day where you teach their children letters, numbers, colors, and shapes. But your preschool should be #MoreThanJustPreschool. Seek to give your preschool families as much value as possible for the tuition they are paying.
By continually adding value to your preschool program you help your students and their parents get the most out of the class. The extra value you add will also help your students excel, and it will allow you to charge a premium price.
Here are a few ways you can add value to your online preschool classes:
- Offer free subscriptions to online programs like ABC Mouse.
- Email printable worksheets for parents to print out for their preschoolers.
- Email links to all the videos you use in your classes to the parents each week.
- Record videos of you reading stories and add them to the parent portal each week.
The Best Way To Add Value To Your Online Preschool
The best way to add value to your online preschool classes is to focus on a niche. Don’t just teach a preschool class, teach a specialized preschool class. Like these niches:
- Faith based
- Sign language
- Spanish, Arabic, French, or any other language
- Drawing, Painting or Sculpting
The list could go on and on!
How Do You Discover Which Niche You Should Teach?
What talents, hobbies, or passions can you bring to your preschool? With so many choices, how do you narrow it down to one? Answering these questions will give you some ideas of what niche would work best for your online preschool:
- If I could speak for an hour on any subject, with no preparation, what subject would it be?
- What hobbies do I enjoy in my free time?
- If you had a Saturday all to yourself, what would you love to spend your time doing?
- If you asked your children, “What am I good at?” what would they say?
The more niched down you get with your preschool, the more people will refer you to their friends and family. Why would someone choose your online preschool over someone else’s online preschool? Because you offer just the niche they are looking for.