Preschoolers learn best through hands-on activity and play! So put away the worksheets and do these hands-on activities with your preschooler to help them develop all the skills they need in a way that will keep them wanting to learn.
- Teach your preschooler about numbers, color matching, and telling time with this adorable Hickory Dickory Dock clock activity from Best Toys 4 Toddlers.
- Practice shapes with this shape tracing activity from Homeschool Preschool.
- Make a set of butterfly number stones like the ones from Crafts On Sea.
- For a fun way to practice numbers and burn off some energy at the same time, check out this sidewalk chalk game from Danya Banya.
- Have fun counting with bugs using this free printable from The Measured Mom.
- Experiment with baking soda and colored vinegar with this Outdoor science bin project from Busy Toddler.
- Turn milk in to an explosion of color with this experiment from Little Bin Little Hands
- Make this super easy lava lamp from Fun Learning For Kids.
- Bring the snow indoors with this magic snow recipe from Fun At Home With Kids.
- Make a volcano from a lemon with these instructions from Babble Dabble Do.
- Play this bean bag toss game from Homeschool Preschool that is great for gross motor skills while also learning verbs!
- Hunt for letters with this fun easter egg hunt from Fun A Day that can be done anytime of the year.
- Learn letters using playdough with these instructions from No Time For Flash Cards.
- Learn how to spell your name with a rainbow of colors with this idea from Hands On As We Grow.
- Head over to Gift of Curiosity to see how to learn letters with shaving cream.
- Make this color matching game from Natural Beach Living with just a few simple supplies.
- Experiment with color mixing and painting with marbles with this project from Teaching 2 and 3 Year Olds.
- For a fun color experiment inspired by a book about trains head over to Pre K Pages.
- Learn about colors with this fun fishing game from Teaching 2 and 3 Year Olds.
- Get hands on with this interactive color book, Mix it Up by Herve Tullet.
- Try this really easy way to grow seeds in a bag from We Know Stuff.
- Head over to A Few Shortcuts to learn how to make a worm farm.
- Make these silly grass heads from Red Ted Art.
- Don’t throw away your egg shells after you finish making breakfast! Instead turn them in-to an adorable googly eyed garden like this one from Mama Papa Bubba.
- Check out Growing a Jeweled Rose for a ton of ways to make a homemade bird feeder.
Leave a Reply